Burgess offers a wide range of validation services. From simple measurements of air and water, distribution, through full dilapidation and condition surveys to exhaustive performance monitoring checks.
There is an increased need for the validation of existing plant and services; this could be due to a multitude of reasons: planned refurbishments, change of uses, fit-out works and purchase of property.
It is essential that the performance and operation of existing plant and systems are determined and assessed prior to new works being undertaken. This provides assurance that plant and equipment is capable of achieving required performance criteria.
Burgess provide validation services on a number of installations and systems typically including:
- Chilled and condenser water performance evaluation and testing
- Ducted systems including variable air volume, constant volume
- Specific manufacturers systems including Moduline, Versatemp,
- Chiller performance testing
- Condenser plant, cooling tower, dry air and adiabatic cooling plant and hybrid coolers
- Electrical installation power usage monitoring
Specific validation services include:
- Lighting LUX levels assessments
- Lighting control systems
- Fire alarm systems, inclusive of all necessary interfaces to demonstrate the cause and effect matrix
- Door release systems
- Access control systems
- Smoke-cloak systems
- Intruder alarm, inclusive of evidence back to monitoring station and off-site services provider
- CCTV systems
- PA systems
- Evidence of dead and live electrical circuit testing
- HVAC systems, inclusive of miscellaneous ventilation systems
- HVAC controls, inclusive of paint interfaces and connectivity to BEMS bureau and landlords systems where applicable.
- Mains cold water, domestic hot and cold water systems tests
- Evidence of pressure testing
- Evidence of chlorination
- Heating and cooling systems as installed
- Shutter door operation
- External (off-site) fire alarm monitoring
- Post occupancy evaluation
- Soft landing specifications and management