Burgess offers a facilities management service as a total business solution for all aspects of building services including mechanical, electrical and building fabric. We have a proven track record in meeting the challenges and demands of our clients and the increasing complexity of modern buildings.
We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients through leadership, innovation and integrity providing a service tailored to their specific requirement, thus allowing them to concentrate on their core business activities.
The service offered by Burgess encompasses all elements of the management and implementation of the planned, reactive and corrective maintenance activities with our objective to provide:
- An efficient and cost effective facilities management solution
- Maintain the clients assets in an optimum safe and operational state
- Ensure that all plant and equipment operates in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Maximise best use of current plant assets
- Implement cost effective enhancements to provide best environment
- Provide a reactive maintenance regime with agreed service level agreements
- Provide a dedicated management team
- Provide 24/7 support.
Burgess is a forward thinking organisation and as such we are continually challenging ourselves to improve our methods and thus our service to our clients.
We believe that the key to sustaining a good business relationship with our clients is:
- Open and honest communications links
- Flexibility and willingness to change strategic objectives when needed
- Sharing of knowledge through the management structure
- Continual mutual commitment of resources
- Good interpersonal relationship between partners
- Excellent leadership and motivation of those participating in the agreement.