Our strength lies in tailor-made solutions for clients’ maintenance requirements.
Burgess fm offer a complete facility for the management of all aspects of building services maintenance. We recognise that each business is unique and as such we tailor our management solution accordingly to suit each client’s specific requirements.
By working with selected partners we are able to offer a fully comprehensive and managed approach to maintenance requirements in all aspects of mechanical, electrical and building fabric issues, including:
- Mechanical services
- Air conditioning systems
- Air conditioning inspections for TM 44 compliancy
- Building management system controls
- Air and water filtration
- Water treatment
- Fire suppression systems and equipment
- Fixed electrical installation
- High voltage switchgear and transformers
- Generators and CHP installations
- Portable appliance testing
- Fire alarm installations
- Ambient and feature lighting
- Emergency lighting
- Illuminated signage
- Vertical transportation
- Security, access and CCTV systems
- Hygiene and pest control
- Fire and roller shutters
- Waste management
- Fabric maintenance.
By managing a procurement process with specialist suppliers, selected relative to their expertise in each specific area, we are able to ensure compatibility as well as best market value.
The Burgess fm management structure would be tailored to fit clients requirements and would normally encompass the following roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining the asset database
- Preparing site specific documentation for servicing and maintenance site audits
- Facilitating statutory and insurance inspections
- Site specific servicing and maintenance plans
- Obtaining, reviewing and providing comment and recommendation against any proposed corrective or remedial works
- Implement and manage a call out help desk facility
- Regular client reporting
- Full management of capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects.