Burgess ensures that HVAC systems and equipment are fit for purpose and fully compliant with the required design criteria.
Burgess Management Consultants testing and investigation teams provide the client assurance that HVAC equipment purchased or supplied to projects perform to the design specifications and employers requirements.
Equipment may be for new build, refurbishment or an existing installation experiencing operational problems.
Our knowledge base enables us to conduct investigations within installations highlighting areas of design, operation or maintenance that require addressing.
Our team is fully conversant and involved with changing technologies and legislation which impacts on the environment. Members of our team are CIBSE members and Technical Consultants for Government backed Energy Technology schemes.
- Factory witness and acceptance testing
- Site acceptance testing
- Onsite testing
- Provision of testing solutions
- Management of testing solutions
- On-site services investigations
- Post investigation solutions
- Management of post investigation solutions
- Acoustic evaluations
- System validation
- Insurance liability testing.